Friday, May 6, 2011

Happy Mother's Day


Whoah! It's been quite a very long time since my last post here. Well, busy days are over. So I'm here again updating my so called "cupcake blog". My apology for not being able to update new posts. Anyway, MAY is the month for all the Mothers in the whole wide world. But not just the month of May we celebrate Mother's Day, but for me everyday is always be Mother's Day. I really love my mother so much and nothing can beat that!

Without our mother, we are not here in this world. They are the one's who brought us up, for 9 months in their womb. Then, after so many sleepless nights just to wake up in the wee hours in the morning to change diapers, breastfeeding every now and then. That doesn't stop their role there, even if we are grown ups a mother is always there for us. Through our happy moments and sad moments they are always there when we need them. I couldn't just imagine how mother's survive all these... I'm so thankful to my mom because she's the BEST!

1 comment:

Cupcake Comments!